Wednesday, May 30, 2018 | 2:00 PM EST
Sustainably improving safety culture requires ongoing attention and effort. Many organizations struggle to keep safety culture at the forefront in between safety culture surveys. Action plans are often established, filed away and forgotten. Survey data quickly becomes stale. Join Beterra for a 45-minute discussion on keeping safety culture at the forefront for leaders across the organization.
What will the webinar cover?
- Sustaining culture improvement efforts
- Collecting cultural data in between surveys
- Maintaining momentum at the unit/department and executive levels
Who should attend?
- Quality, Safety, and Risk Leaders
- Nursing Leaders
- Physician Champions and Leaders
- Anyone interested in patient safety culture