Healthcare organizations are increasingly consolidating patient safety and quality efforts at the system level. Safety and Quality leaders face new challenges about how to measure, internally benchmark, and improve across a system of diverse care settings. Join Beterra for a deep look into emerging strategies for consolidating patient safety culture measurement and improvement across healthcare systems.
What will the webinar cover?
- Best practices for surveying patient safety culture across a system
- Approaches for integrating plans across disparate care settings
- Simplifying the engagement model across hospitals, clinics, and other settings
- Best practices for leveraging patient safety culture data at the system level
- How to allocate system resources effectively and efficiently
Who should attend?
- Quality, Safety, and Risk Leaders
- Healthcare System Executives
- Nursing Leaders
- Physician Champions and Leaders
- Anyone interested in patient safety culture