Following Through on Improvement: Keeping forward progress despite constant headwinds.
June 13, 2019 | 2:00 pm EDT
So many of our quality, safety, and experience initiatives start with great momentum, but fizzle out over time. New initiatives, organizational changes, and personnel changes often result in dusty action plans and little progress. Join a 45 minute round table discussion with healthcare improvement leaders to discuss practical strategies on keeping forward momentum despite the never ending headwinds.
What will the webinar cover?
- Strategies for course correcting improvement efforts
- Practical experiences on keeping forward momentum
- How to learn from successes and failures in improvement efforts
- Guiding an organization to accept more local ownership of improvement
Who should attend?
- Quality, Safety, and Risk Leaders
- Nursing Leaders
- Physician Champions and Leaders
- Anyone interested in patient safety culture