Register for the Webinar
Wednesday, September 13, 2017 | 2:00 PM EDT
Performance improvement in healthcare organizations requires a complex dance of units and departments working together and independently. Unfortunately, we often drown these leaders with various improvement projects, dashboards, and targets. The only way to increase our effectiveness while reducing the improvement burden is to integrate our various efforts. Join Beterra for a 45-minute discussion as we share learnings and various approaches towards unifying improvement.
What will the webinar cover?
- The problem of targets in quality and safety
- Developing unified action plans for improvement
- Rolling out unit/department based data
- Reducing measurement and target fatigue
- Identifying the connections between various data sets
- Developing accountability systems for improvement
Who should attend?
- Quality, Safety, and Risk Leaders
- Nursing Leaders
- Performance Improvement Specialists
- Physician Champions and Leaders
- Anyone interested in safety, satisfaction, or engagement