Tuesday, November 14, 2017 | 2:00 PM EDT
Much has been said and written about the need for executive engagement in patient safety culture improvement. Although executive support is foundational to any improvement efforts, the implementation of culture improvement often falls upon the shoulders of our mid-level managers. In this 45 minute webinar, we will discuss how to engage and equip these leaders in leading cultural transformation at the unit and department level.
What will the webinar cover?
- Engaging mid-level managers in safety culture improvement
- Developing the confidence and competence of managers to lead change
- Equipping leaders with a tool box for safety culture improvement
- Creating an accountability system for leaders
Who should attend?
- Quality, Safety, and Risk Leaders
- Nursing Leaders
- Physician Champions and Leaders
- Anyone interested in patient safety culture